Tuesday, August 10, 2010
COCONUT WATER…THE NEW GATORADE!!
We have all had that sweet, salty Gatorade to quench our thirst after a difficult workout! Well there’s a new drink in town that is much much better for you!
There are several brands of this stuff from Zico, Vita Coco, O.N.E, and original coconut water…and even a variety of fresh flavors if you aren’t a fan of the plain.
Why drink this stuff:
• It has more potassium then a banana 569mg=consuming 15 sports drinks(great for repairing those tired muscles)
• 5 electrolytes (sodium, magnesium, calcium, potassium, phosphorus)
• No added sugar (Gatorade is loaded with HFC—high fructose corn syrup)
• Faster way to rehydrate (water lacks the electrolytes)
• No artificial chemicals!!!
Next time you complete one of your sweat sessions, take down a chilled coconut water…and see how restored and refreshed your body is!
Your Pristine Performance
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)