Most diner versions of this sticky treat are loaded in fat and greasy calories. But no worries you can still enjoy this rich meal without all the guilt!
- 1 whole wheat tortilla (La Tortilla Factory 100 calorie)
- ¼- ½ c sliced spicy almond cheese
- 1 can drained albacore tuna
- ¼ c salsa
- ¼ c chopped spinach
- ¼ c chopped baby tomatoes
- 1 chopped green onion
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 375 degrees.
- Stuff a whole wheat tortilla with almond cheese, tuna, salsa, spinach, baby tomatoes, and green onion.
- Place in oven for approximately 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut. Serve with additional salsa for dipping if desired.