When buying fish be sure to buy fresh not farmed. Make sure that the fish does not smell fishy...big sign that the fish is old. Flash frozen is another great way to buy fish.
- cleaned and defrosted yellowtail fillet
- 1 large onion
- 1 1/2 c chopped cherry tomatoes
- garlic powder
- lemon pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- Chop onions and tomatoes.
- In a large fry pan heat 1 tbsp olive oil, chopped onion, and minced garlic on medium high.
- Rinse and pat dry fish. Coat evenly with 1 tbsp olive oil. Season fish evenly with lemon pepper, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Stir ingredients in fry pan, add chopped tomatoes and fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- Once onions have cooked down, turn pan to high place fish in pan cover for two minutes with a stainless steal bowl to keep in the heat.
- Cook each side for two minutes, replacing the bowl as a lid.
- Remove from pan, slice, top with onions, tomatoes and garlic from fry pan.