- 1 bunch of kale
- 4 bunches of baby bok choy
- 1 c chopped mushrooms
- 1 c chopped tomatoes
- ½ c chopped onions
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp trader joes soyaki sauce
- 1 tsp chili powder (if desired)
- 1 tbsp water
1. Coat a large fry pan with olive oil, heat to medium high. Add garlic and chopped onions, sauté for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
2. Add mushrooms, tomatoes, baby bok choy, kaleand water. Cover and let simmer for 2 minutes.
3. Add chili powder, soykai sauce and sesame seeds. Stir evenly. Cover and cook for approximately 5 minutes.
4. Plate and serve.