- 2 yellow squash
- 2 zucchini squash
- 5 mushrooms
- 1 eggplant
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ¼ c herbed goat cheese
1. Slice squash and eggplant about 1/4” thick.
2. Heat barbecue or Forman grill to medium high.
3. Marinate squash, mushrooms and egg plant in olive oil and balsamic. Season with salt pepper and cumin evenly on both sides.
4. Place marinated and seasoned veggies on grill. Cook until softened. Approximately 4 minutes per side (on grill) or 8 minutes in Forman.
5. Plate veggies and top with crumbled goat cheese.