Wheatgrass also known as "cereal grass" was discovered by argicultural chemist, Charles Schnabel in Kansas in 1925. Charles discovered the amazing nutritional benefits stored in this strange form:
- Colon Detox- the chlorophyll in wheatgrass aids in the breakdown on impacted matter. Having a clean colon also lowers the risk of colon cancer.
- Metal Detox-the natural occurring minerals in wheatgrass aid in the detoxifcation process of lead, mercury, and aluminum.
- Blood Flow- the chlorophyll in wheatgrass mimicks the molecular structure of the body's hemoglobin. Hemoglobin aids in the transport of oxygen, as does the chlorophyll.
- Immune Support- the high content of vitamins A, B, and E increases the bodies ability to fight infection.
- Amino Acid Supplementation- wheatgrass contains 4 non-essential (made by the body) and 8 essential amino acids (the body needs to obtain from food sources). Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins.
- Increased energy- wheatgrass is high in B-12, a supplement many vegetarians utilize to subsitute the natural energy from animal proteins.
A supplement everyone should begin to include!