- 1 lb cleaned de-vained unshelled shrimp
- 2 small lemons
- 1 medium chopped yellow onion
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- ¼ c fresh parsley
- ½ c olive oil
- 2 tbsp smart balance or earth balance
- In a large fry pan sauté garlic, chopped onion, and 1/8 c fresh parsley in olive oil on medium-high for 5 minutes stirring frequently.
- Rinse and drain shrimp.
- Add shrimp and smart balance in fry pan.
- Increase heat to high and cook stirring occasionally until all shrimp turn a pinkish color.
- Serve with a healthy salad and some whole wheat French bread.